Payment Methods for Clients
Translation.pk supports following payments methods for its clients. You can discuss about more payment options as per requirement.
Yes, we are NTN registered. We can advise you for cheques as well.
Nearby customers can visit to our office for payment by cash within our office hours [9:00 to 5:30, only Sunday off]
You need to visit your nearest Bank Alfalah branch to send us money in our Bank Account. You do not need to have bank account. This method is mostly suitable for Pakistani customers.
Bank: Bank Alfalah Limited
Account Title: [Can be asked if required]
Branch: Khanna, Rawalpindi [branch code = 0177]
Account Number with branch code: 0177-05990042
Swift Code (For international payments): ALFHPKKAISL
- Easypaisa Account No. 0313-5040795
- No need of Receiver NIC as this is Easypaisa Account
- Make sure to send Easypaisa transaction ID details via email from which you have sent the documents, so that we can match it.
- Jazzcash Account No. 0308-1055500
- No need of Receiver NIC as this is Mobicash Account
- Make sure to send Mobicash transaction ID details via email from which you have sent the documents, so that we can match it.
International clients can send us money via Western Union. Here are the details which need to know while sending money via Western Union.
Receivers Name: [Can be asked if required]
Address:Computer Plaza, Service Road, Khanna Dak, Islamabad Highway, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Postal Code: 44000
Online Money Transfer
We can advise different online payment transfer methods including Paypal, moneybookers (skrill) etc. from time to time, as per availability.
After sending money, always email us scanned copy of Bank Deposit Receipt at translationpk @ gmail . com or any other proof of payment. So that we can check your amount and can start work on your documents.
Ask a quote