Death certificate is the official statement, which shows the date, time, place and cause of death of any deceased person. NADRA has developed the special system to issue computerized NADRA death certificate. The people can get the death certificate of their relatives not from NADRA office directly but other departments, which are specified below.
NADRA death certificate can be issued from following authorities depending upon the address and area:
- Union Council
- TMA Office
- Cantonment Board Office
- Capital Development Authority (CDA) Islamabad
Required documents to get NADRA death certificate:
- Copy of hospital death certificate
- Copy of graveyard slip
- Copy of deceased CNIC
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC
- Copy of deceased’s father CNIC
- Copy of CNIC from any close blood relative
Sample image of NADRA death certificate:
Steps to follow:
- Visit the concerned issuing office along-with required documents. The documents like death certificates are issued from the local union councils in all big cities like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Multan etc. the people of small cities can get the death certificate from TMA office, in cantonment areas from cantonment board office and Islamabad residents can obtain the death certificate from CDA office Islamabad.
- Concerned issuing office will ask you to fill an application form for NADRA death certificate. The applicants can get the application form from issuing office and they have to provide necessary information to get prepared the death certificate.
- Submit your documents along-with filled application form and official fee in same issuing office.
- Collect the final document on given date from same issuing office. NADRA death certificate is issued within 7 to 10 days in normal situations, if you provide all required documents but the period can be varied in different circumstances.
- Make sure that all contents of NADRA death certificate are accurate. The applicants can re-check the particulars on death certificate and they can ask for necessary correction, if there is any mistake by the issuing office.
Comments and feedback is welcomed to improve this article. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful.