If the applicant is the permanent resident of Karachi, he can apply for domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate), which is necessary to get for job or education. The applicant needs to visit the Deputy Commissioner office of the district with the following documents:
Requirements for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- Three photographs (passport size) – Un-attested
- Copy of CNIC (for below 18 years of age submit copy of Form -B) – Attested
- Copies of all testimonials till current year – Attested
- Applicants with age below 21 years include copies of CNIC and domicile of their father.
- In case of government employee, copy of service certificate – Attested
- Residence proof – (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement) – Attested
- For married women or man – CNIC copy of spouse, Copies of birth certificates of children or Form B – Attested
How to proceed for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- The applicant pays fee challan of Rs. 200/- at National Bank, D.C. Office Branch.
- Paste 1 rupee stamp on all copies.
- Get attested application for domicile gets attested from Oath Commissioner before submission.
- Concerned department can ask for any other document as proof if required.
Sample Image of Domicile:
Sample image of Domicile will be uploaded soon.
Sample Image of PRC:
Sample image of PRC will be uploaded soon.
Important Instructions for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- Must carry your original documents along-with set of photocopies.
- Office timings for domicile: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- The applicant must have address of same district of Karachi on his CNIC, before submitting the documents to apply for domicile & PRC.
Comments and feedback is welcomed to improve this article. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful.