The citizens of Pakistan, who are the permanent residents of Islamabad, they can submit their application forms with the necessary documents in the domicile branch of District Magistrate Office to get the domicile in Islamabad.
Required documents for domicile in Islamabad:
- Application Forms
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC / Form B if age is below 18 (with Islamabad address)
- Islamabad residence proof (like any property document)
- Copy of any utility bill (Gas or Electricity)
- Copy of CNIC from father of applicant
- Copy of father’s Islamabad domicile (required only if age of applicant is below than 21 years)
- School Certificate of applicant (Matric Certificate)
- Bank Challan – duly Stamped by the bank
- An affidavit – duly signed and attested
- Four (4) Passport Photos (with blue background)
How to proceed:
- The applicant can submit domicile fee of Rs. 200/- in NBP (ask for the relevant branch from concerned domicile office).
- The applicant submits the required documents to the Head Clerk General along-with Application Form.
- The concerned department can ask for additional documents in special cases like if parents of applicant are deceased. In that case guardian’s certificate, residence proof of guardian and death certificate of parents can be required.
- After necessary approval by the District Magistrate domicile will be issued.
Sample Image of Domicile:
Sapmle Image of Domicile uploaded will be soon.
Comments and feedback is welcomed to improve this article. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful.